• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off On The Rim

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Talon Darkstrider: Human/Male (Scoundrel/Soldier)

Talon changes the angle of their approaching trying to take advance of the hole in their attack formation while at the same time giving them a wide berth on the transport.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
Daos turns to Kai and gives her a salute without any obvious irony. "Ma'am. We appear to be under attack. I'd strap myself in if I was you."

Kai drops herself into a nearby unoccupied chair and snaps the fasteners close. "They're trying to kill us or disable us?" she asks, as she reaches over to fiddle with a nearby screen to bring up the image of the fighteres and study it.. "Do they have any distinguishing marks to let us know who they are? Did they attack without warning or provocation?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon replies to the princess, “They came in with fighters in attack formation, no word from them on the comms and they came in directly in our path. We have at least one homing beacon on are hull and I don’t have a clue rather their trying to kill us or capture you but I’m not stopping to ask.”

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Talon nearly turns around everything else forgotten but me manages to keep his focus on what's really important, “It didn’t “beep” at me I’m flying the ship!”

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
The DM said:
Within a moment, as the ships continue to close in, the comm starts beeping.

Daos shrugs. He has a point. He says without turning his head or taking his hands of the firing controls "Would you like to take it, Princess, or should I?" Whatever her answer, he'll free a hand long enough to smack the com button.

((First we have Lance's shots on the Transport ahead. His first shot is a 21, and it hits. His second shot is a 22, and it also hits.
Next, is Daos' shots against the remaining Z-95. His first shot is a 21, it hits. Second shot is a 22, also hits. Wow, these dice are rolling high.))

The two blue coloured ion blasts impacted the transport strongly, shaking the ship in front of them and sending it drifting like the Z-95 from before.
At the same moment, Daos' first shot tore through the shield of the second Headhunter, hitting a point on the lower section of the hull and sending pieces everywhere. This was quickly followed by a second, more precise shot, which completely destroyed the Headhunter in a quick flash and burst of flame.
The beeping comm also went silent.

((Talon, you're going to need to make some sort of maneuver to avoid slamming into the tranport ahead. What type is up to you."

Remove ads