Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yes the picture is good of Alexander.

I was looking at the zero lvl spells first and it seems a Beguiler almost gets everyone of them to start or close so adding in a few to make a unique caster is alright.

So in your character sheet you should have a spot for additional spells those two you mentioned are ok to add for free.

HM

Zerith

First Post
Oooo, thank you :3
Alright, posted edited it to current. I"ll see about getting his Knowledge rolls up my tomorrow though :3
(as a noble, it would be stupid to say he, or his hose, is unknown, that said, don't expect his roles to be easy to make :p)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You added the damage right Spade. Wish I had time to extend the round but I have a dinner date with the gf I need to get ready for while I'm downloading WotBS modules.

Will move it forward tonight midnight my time after XP. Hope to see you then.

HM

Spade

First Post
lol, no problem. I have no idea when midnight for you is though, what state are you in?

Edit: Oh duh, Maryland. The MD thing threw me off, you'd think it'd be something like MY or ML or even MA.

Yay for google, though! ;) Google also says you're three hours ahead of me, so if that's right, then you'll be back around 9?

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The great state of Maryland :) 3,000 miles and 3 time zones from you.

Edit: correct I will be on before then but wish to go over characters (like Zerith's) and all before posing XP

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
lol, no problem. I have no idea when midnight for you is though, what state are you in?

Edit: Oh duh, Maryland. The MD thing threw me off, you'd think it'd be something like MY or ML or even MA.

Yay for google, though! ;) Google also says you're three hours ahead of me, so if that's right, then you'll be back around 9?

Also, if you look back through this thread to the various EXP posts, you'll see the usual time HM posts. He's pretty good about posting EXP around the same time as always. For those of us in the Pacific timezone, we get our EXP between 9 and 10 PM. :) While the Brits among us are well into the next day...

And of course, Daylight Savings Time tosses a monkey wrench into the works... I loathe DST. :rant:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Experience Feb 1st - Feb 15th

Code:
Player                        XP
Spade                        365
Zerith                        55
ghostcat                     600
Aldern Foxglove              470
Fangor the Fierce            535
jackslate45                  330
Dragonwriter                 650