• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I want you to post coming into camp and maybe what you have done since arriving. Don't post anything about Fallon the gnoll or what not till I have a runner come get your character.

HM

Zerith

First Post
Oooh, right ^^; Posted.

Hope that is not to spartan, I should have a better one for when he is more actively introduced in character though :3

Zerith

First Post
Meh hehe he! I'm working on the British Hydra! Holy, once I finish this, you simply must use it as a monster in one of your other RPs on April first XD
(also, you need to tell me which thread so I can see what happens XD)

Zerith

First Post
still waiting on you to reply HM :/

Also, should I post up a WIP of teh hydra or just shock you all with the finished tea drinker?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Your call on that one Zerith. And please call me HM.

Am catching up in the living PF group will post something before bed for Off to War and Key to Victory.

HM

Zerith

First Post
just got some new pencils, so I should have the picture of Alexander colored up soonish (the hydra will be a while, it's very complicated)
Also, should I hold off until Spade posts?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Please do I want to keep you both about the same time frame for easier connecting you together. You two will be starting a second group and if any newbies show up they will adventure with you.

HM

Zerith

First Post
Presently Alexander and Gareth are on separated time lines.
There is nothing to prevent Alexander's present from being before or after Gareth's. Time of day nor date is established for Alexander
(it could still be early that morning or even days ago or latter, but it being open ended is hand for us now :3), and I'm not sure about Gareth.

Last edited:

Remove ads