Off to War - canceled

ghostcat

First Post
Mention "Baby Dragons" and Trinham will be wondering how many roast dragon burgers he could get out of one. Mention an very old mean green dragons and he will start looking for a hole he can pull in after himself.

Congratulations on a PBP game that's lasted two years. At three levels a year, only another 5 years to go.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
According to a different famous hero, it's actually this:
"Hot water... good dentistry... and soft lavatory paper." - Cohen the Barbarian, oldest adventuring professional hero on the DiscWorld. ;)

In any case, I'm obviously here in the new OOC thread. :)

All good things to have after you crush your enemies :p Welcome to year three.

One of many bards to check in. I thoroughly enjoy how paranoid @Zerith and @Axel are, and will continue to participate in the the shenanigans.

They are scared another hydra is around the corner. That reminds me what is next on the combat side for your little group let me think...:angel:

Mention "Baby Dragons" and Trinham will be wondering how many roast dragon burgers he could get out of one. Mention an very old mean green dragons and he will start looking for a hole he can pull in after himself.

Congratulations on a PBP game that's lasted two years. At three levels a year, only another 5 years to go.

Thanks, I think the XP are a big part of what makes this work. And you best not fire up the grill for dragon burgers - as things could go wrong and then the DM will be serving up sorcerer steaks instead. :p

6 years. Mal and Ern would like to get to 20 as well.

I hope to see everyone get to play their characters to 15th lvl and beyond.

OK holiday so tomorrow I might advance as MON will be tough on me time wise.

HM

Axel

First Post
Lol. I'm level 1.

And you'll stay there unless you post some RP threads damnit!! Just make stuff up - I do all the time and haven't been booted out yet (latest example: inventing a second pub called the Duck Inn). HM is fantastic at "rolling with it".

If you/Tio don't officially know what the half-elf's house is like then just invent something like he lives in a tree house....or an old mine....or The Shrieking Shack from Harry Potter. :)

Axel

First Post
Happy to help. As far as I can tell, OTW is a collaborative story telling effort between the players and the DM. It's a lot less "the DM has a story so stick to it" than many RL games I've played. I like it!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All true and now Rem has a tower in it that has the oddest effect on people's memory. ;)

It is ok to make up a little fluff here and there. It is a good way to feel like part of the story and as long as you don't write in you found yourself a +2 elf-bane sword or anything similar I will roll with it and better keep the story moving.

Note to K2V players - you too can post up something about the circle "prison room" you are all in. Just think of it as a medieval penthouse. There will be a room for each of you to use as your own with a comfortable bed, and the accessories. Windows are tall and then and there is only one locked door.

Something to work with.

Updates tomorrow not staying on to long tonight sorry.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Can I assume the windows can be opened? And that they 'think' that due to the height and sheer walls to the windows, there is no escape? C'mon, this could be amusing, since Mal can climb without need of spell component pouch ;)

jackslate45

First Post
we also have feather fall available. So we can defiantly get out. It becomes more of a question of should we. As soon as we jailbreak, the Wardens will have kill on sight orders.

Although Ern now have access to summons again, so she is somewhat combative.

Remove ads