I'm addicted to LoL:angel:

In other news, she might have interesting interactions with Alexander XD

Also, holy crap, she is 6'5":confused:
This puts her healthy weight at 160-211 pounds, 185.5 average
(73-96 kgs, 84.1 average)

Random tidbits ya know ;3

Megan Voss

First Post
Naughty naughty. It's not polite to comment on a ladies body Zerith. ... But yes. Hera can be rather intimidating. Which is fun too. :D

Axel

First Post
Ha! What I find amusing is that the entire party has likely missed the 6'5" Paladin with a greatsword hiding behind a tree! Some adventurers we are... :)

Also: Anyone with a personality is likely to have "interesting interactions" with Alexander. Particularly if said person is taller than the character. Double so if he's a she (I can't see Alexander being anything other than a chauvanist...but he's not my character).

In a semi-related query, at what point is it considered "acceptable" to either backstab or pick-pocket fellow party members? ;)

Zerith

First Post
I'm not shocked that she can go unnoticed, I mean Alexander is about to go off: I think Alden dos not known just how much he has blundered in Alex's eyes :p

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Tio grew up around opulence and fast talkers... Tio's turn-ons include Strength and a take-charge attitude.

Good luck, Hera... you may have earned yourself a fanboi. *lol*

Axel

First Post
I'm not shocked that she can go unnoticed, I mean Alexander is about to go off: I think Alden dos not known just how much he has blundered in Alex's eyes :p

Well then enough wasting time in the OOC thread! I've been waiting for our IC post for nearly a whole day now...what are you waiting for?! :erm:

Zerith

First Post
edited in the post, and yeah, Alexander still loves the sound of his own voice; and if you ask me, he did have a good reason to be annoyed at Alden :p

Also, I don't think she will be able to intimidate Alex by simply being large, gnolls are larger and they don't scree him, for that matter, neither do Iron golems who okay the orders of a paranoid lunatic. :/

...but yesh, he is not amused ^^;

Remove ads