Old-school dungeon crawl using 5e playtest rules

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Would it help to further this process if I were to summarize the Initiative rolls on the party's side?

Here's this:
19 - Bartleby
16 - Aeiyan
15 - Sulannus
5 - Tock
1 - Rejik

Further question: Does Sulannus really need to spend her recovered spell slot casting Mage Armor? Have eight (8) hours passed since the party started its assault on the fortress via the cave? If they haven't, then her previous casting of that spell is still in effect. (Or is it?)

Sulannus did recover one spell slot (as a daily ability) during our short rest, right? (So many questions. . . .)

Li Shenron

Legend
Sorry, I'm slow to post for a while, in the middle of a family flu outbreak.

Further question: Does Sulannus really need to spend her recovered spell slot casting Mage Armor? Have eight (8) hours passed since the party started its assault on the fortress via the cave? If they haven't, then her previous casting of that spell is still in effect. (Or is it?)

Sulannus did recover one spell slot (as a daily ability) during our short rest, right? (So many questions. . . .)

I agree with you, the previous Mage Armor is still very much in effect, so she can use the recovered slot for something else.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh cool. Sorry about that, was in a weird '4e' mindset where you have to recast your buffs between encounters. :)

Will amend post!

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Bumping this OOC thread so it doesn't die on the vine.

It's a week to go until St. Hat-trick's Day. Do you know where you have hidden your clothing of green?

Remove ads