Online: PBP (Full)

Bloosquig

First Post
Though I don't have many of the books other then the base trio I'd love to do a human paladin? I'll submit a character to your site and you can yay or nay it or just send me an email at the_krieg22@yahoo.com with comments, suggestions or flat out rejection. :p

Helmed

First Post
silentspace: No to the Domain Wizard; unless I'm missing something it gains domain spells but loses nothing from generalist wizard, correct?

Bloosquig & Strahd_Von_Zarovich: excellent

All: I'll review the characters tonight, and post something by Sunday night (delay due to work, sorry)

silentspace

First Post
Still working out my character. Trying to decide whether to take a familiar or not. For a wizard losing the familiar probably isn't worth 1 extra feat over 20 levels. But I have a question though - if I decide to go for a familiar, can I have it starting out? It's supposed to cost 100 gp.

silentspace

First Post
I registered to post my character, I'm still waiting on the password though. This morning there were 4 new characters in, for a total of 6. And there already is an arcanist there too. Looks like the game is already full. Oh well.

Bloosquig

First Post
Hey silentspace, if your still interested in joining the game by my count there are only 5 characters. One of the other posts was just an ooc thing. And we still don't have an actual wizard, though we have an up and coming one. And if we have two wizards so what, its a roleplaying game dang it, if we're not the perfect "iconic" group then big deal. I always though icons were for desktop, not games. :p

(edit) oops didn't even notice silvermages druid character idea. Well submit away anyone whose interested, the worst that can happen is you have to watch from the sidelines as the dm takes your character concept and makes it into a NPC while you watch helplessly! ;)

Remove ads