Online: PBP (Full)

silentspace

First Post
Helmed - ok thanks.

Bloosquig - it's not about playing a CRPG, it's about 1- having fun (it's a lot more fun when your character can contribute something unique), and 2- being able to face a wide variety of challenges!

Anyway I was going to make a Sun Elf Loremaster, but there already is one. So I'll go back to the drawing board.

silentspace

First Post
I'm going to build a human barbarian.

Since you listed UA in the allowable sources, I'd like to use the following variants if they are ok:

- Wolf Totem Barbarian, p48-49
- Whirling Frenzy, p66

Let me know if this is ok.

Also I think I'll do some multiclassing later, can we use the fractional base bonuses alternate?

Helmed

First Post
Argent Silvermage if you're having trouble with my board let me know here. If not please repost your character there. I'll have some stuff (equipment) up for your character by Sunday if not tonight (lightning/power surges).

Helmed

First Post
Board is Down

It looks like suddenlauch.com and all the boards they provide are down.
I am not currently aware of the full situation; this may be temp., it may be permanent.
All I know is it's a pain, finding a new server shouldn't be too hard but I haven't backed up any posts. Hopefully, everything will be up and running within a day and no posts will be lost.
If I find out more before the board comes back up (if it does), I'll relay the information here.

Remove ads