• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] 15th Level - Dragon Mountain

Someone

Adventurer
But if you leave the "mighty" out of there the numbers just add up. Maybe the mighty part is a leftover from a previous, stronger draft.

Snowtiger

First Post
Action questions.

Argent said:

If you only make 1 attack, yes.

For my character using 2 weapon fighting, I normally get movement plus 3-primary hand attacks and 2-off hand attacks. So in this situation I am turning it around to be my 5 attacks and the move-equivalent action. Yes? Sorry. Been awhile since I've done this. :)

GoldenEagle

First Post
Well...the combat I thought would last 4-5 rounds lasted less than 2...:(

*warning, sarcasm* I promise to do better next time */sarcasm* :D

The spell casters sure seemed to do well! :cool:

At this point I need memorized spells from everyone for whom that would be applicable.

GE

Someone

Adventurer
Well, they seemed to be a bunch of low level grunts (relatively speaking) without defense against magic, so the outcome shouldn´t surprise you.

Rino

First Post
Snowtiger said:
Rino:

On your char you have..

+5 mighty composite longbow
Normal : +19/14/9, Damage 1d8+5/1d8+5
Rapid Shot : +17/17/12/7, Damage 1d8+5/1d8+5/1d8+5/1d8+5
Point Blank : +20/15/10, Damage 1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6
Point Blank Rapid : +18/18/13/8, 1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6

But you have STR of 10 (+0).. that means you don't get the+5 damage part of the "+5 Mighty" you bought, right? See Page 113, PHB.

Sorry for noticing. :(

thx for noticing, it's a magical 5+ comp LB (i'm used to chars with a str mod above 0)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads