• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] 15th Level - Dragon Mountain

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Very Cool.

Snowtiger said:
Updated the Character Lineup.
Added hotlinks for characters that have been posted to Rogue's Gallery.
You can see the Character Lineup: HERE

But maybe someone need a life. That took way to much time on your part!

But still Very Cool. :p

Someone

Adventurer
Seems as if everyone´s moving to 3.5 already!

Talking about that, it seems that the Eldritch Knight that will appear in the revised DMG fits my character concept more precisely than the Spellsword, so I´d like to move to it as soon as I download the SRD; that will mean to revise the character a bit -he´ll certainly lose the channel spell and spellsword cache features, and most certainly gain levels as spellcaster-

GoldenEagle

First Post
Moving to the Eldrich knight when it comes out is certainly possible; I don't want to say yes until I have seen it, but a big part of this is making sure you guys enjoy yourselves, too!

Next major post to follow shortly.

GE

Argent Silvermage

First Post
GoldenEagle said:
Moving to the Eldrich knight when it comes out is certainly possible; I don't want to say yes until I have seen it, but a big part of this is making sure you guys enjoy yourselves, too!

Next major post to follow shortly.

GE
Well I'm having a blast! Uriel and me as bards! LOL this just gets better.

I can't wait until we're around a camp fire and we start playing "dueling Mandolines" (squeal like an Orc for me!)

Snowtiger

First Post
Rino:

On your char you have..

+5 mighty composite longbow
Normal : +19/14/9, Damage 1d8+5/1d8+5
Rapid Shot : +17/17/12/7, Damage 1d8+5/1d8+5/1d8+5/1d8+5
Point Blank : +20/15/10, Damage 1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6
Point Blank Rapid : +18/18/13/8, 1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6/1d8+6

But you have STR of 10 (+0).. that means you don't get the+5 damage part of the "+5 Mighty" you bought, right? See Page 113, PHB.

Sorry for noticing. :(

Remove ads