[OOC - 3.5] The Storm Coast

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think you are totally right. but that just goes to show how blury your vison gets from the dire dog breath.

Sphyh

First Post
i am in canada right now at the winter olympics doing mission work. i may or maynot be able to get on alot if at all. it just depends. for the game sake just NPC me mark and ill be back on in about a week. thanks

Rhun

First Post
i am in canada right now at the winter olympics doing mission work. i may or maynot be able to get on alot if at all. it just depends. for the game sake just NPC me mark and ill be back on in about a week. thanks

Have fun at the Olympics! Sounds like a good time. I remember when they were here in SLC, and it was a blast.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mark:
I am sorry. i thought my character is done. I need a few items it looks like, but i need to take care if some employment issues today. i will work on the last items reeeeely soon! promise! I will stay away from the tv.

Rhun

First Post
Mark:
I am sorry. i thought my character is done. I need a few items it looks like, but i need to take care if some employment issues today. i will work on the last items reeeeely soon! promise! I will stay away from the tv.

Shame on you. Naughty DeWar! :)

Good luck with the employment stuff my friend!

Remove ads