[OOC - 3.5] The Storm Coast

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I have lkooked oiver the character and with the lack of a little fluff I think the cruncy is done. could you check the mechanics on the locksmith?

here he is

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hello!

I know it seems like I'm more of an AM* and a DM, but the continuing drama of my life continues. On the good news front, my daughter finally seems to be getting over the worst of her two-month long asthma problems.

On the bad news front, I'm out of work again, and looking for a new job. I'm pushing to return to teaching come next school year, but in the interim I'm likely going to be doing short-term grunt work off and on. I'm also waaaay behind with some writing projects for my Big March Product Release.

I'm pretty busy the rest of today, but I will have time to starting getting caught up (again) come tomorrow and into the weekend. In fact, I have no plans at all this weekend other than regular family and church stuff. Otherwise, I plan on writing, posting (which counts as writing), and maybe finishing off a bottle of single malt.

* AM = Apology Master :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hello!

I know it seems like I'm more of an AM* and a DM, Otherwise, I plan on writing, posting (which counts as writing), and maybe finishing off a bottle of single malt.

* AM = Apology Master :)

well, as long as it is a single malt, it is excuseable. Since there will be no hangover from it, I expect the next dat to be a crackin to it day.

no worries mark. ill be praying for you and your job search

pray for mine while you are at it.

Sphyh

First Post
thats the beauty of prayer :) i will def keep all of yall in my prayers. this economic recession is hitting everyone hard. thats why i hope my fafsa comes through strong for school!

Rhun

First Post
I don't really pray, but I will wish you the best, and hope that the universe delivers to you everything that you need and desire!

Rhun

First Post
If we withdraw from the tower to camp, as Isóriand is suggesting, it may prove a good time to add Dewar's PC to the group.

Of course, we're not inclined to be very trusting at the moment.

Remove ads