• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Arkhandus

First Post
Sorry for the delay, folks. Busy and haven't been keeping up with all the threads I've been involved in, lately. Also very distracted and tired as a result, which lowers my productivity.

As for this thread, I've partly been waiting on Myth & Legend to post Abrielle's actions in the IC thread, and wound up waiting too long. I'm sending her a PM reminder. IC thread update sometime later on Monday.

Arkhandus

First Post
Ugh. Too tired, didn't get to go online and update threads until late in the evening, and now I'm going to bed. Only managed to update a thread on Crazy Monkey's forums, and now I'm just too tired from a long day. IC update sometime Tuesday.

Rhun

First Post
Ugh. Too tired, didn't get to go online and update threads until late in the evening, and now I'm going to bed. Only managed to update a thread on Crazy Monkey's forums, and now I'm just too tired from a long day. IC update sometime Tuesday.

No worries. That same thing seems to happen to me a lot lately, much to the chagrin of my players and DMs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads