• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Rhun

First Post
Hearing that makes me happy I live where I live. I have heating and A/C, and the costs for them are relatively low. Of course, I don't know how the economy is in Argentina. Your "gas bills to the heavens" may not be a whole lot more than ours based on how the different economies work. And my particular city has a robust electrical grid, so we don't have any outages in the summer, even when everyone's A/C is running at peak capacity.

I looked up "White Bay." It is cool to see where you live, Voda.

Rhun

First Post
And sorry about the OOC comments in IC, Ark. I'll try to remember you prefer sblocks in the future. Every DM has their own preference, and it makes it hard to remember them all sometimes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Bahia Blanka ... Found it. about 40 KM from Trinidad, right? I used wunderground,com, wundermap to find it and I can see what the weather is at the same time!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Fascinating.

Voda Vosa:
I saw a building named as walt mart that is similar to a store chain called wal mart. is that a store or a manufacturing plant?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Yep, that's why it is call Bahia "Blanca", which stands for white.

It's the mexican chain of supermarkets. Search for the CRIBAB or CONICET, a big yellow building near it, surrounded with trees. It's the oceanografic research center where I work! =D

Remove ads