• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) A Hard Time in Harrowdale

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is at the shop right now. Just waiting lon a mechanic to get into the garage and start on the exchange. I would have done it at home during april, but right now i am looking at single digit temps and neg temp wind chills. BBBBRRRRRRRR! too cold to be on the ground man.

Rhun

First Post
Wow, it never gets that hot here in Salt Lake. I think I would melt away and die. I have a hard enough time when temps hit 35C! LOL.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The air-conditioner are a main issue here. Most of the people that can buy one and pay the electricity bill for using them saturates the energy systems of the city, causing frecuant energy cuts during the summer. Besides, you catch those horrible summer flues where everyone is enjoying the pool and you are inside like an old man.
In winter, gas bills go up to the heavens. Impossible to live here without a 1000 calories "heating device which name I don't know in English".
But it is far worse at the south of the country. If you want to Google earth me, I'm in Argentine, Buenos Aires Province, Bahia Blanca city. A little geography doesn't hurt anyone.

Remove ads