D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
(wasn't quite clear if that was an invitation to play; I've posted a character in the RG -- sorry if that's presumptuous, and I understand if he's only in reserve for now).

Creamsteak

Explorer
Current Players
Forged Fury
Shayuri
hafrogman
Steve Gorak

Alternates
CanadienneBacon & Kobold Stew

So posting to the RG is fine. I'll tentatively consider the alternates if the pacing is good. I didn't want to go to 6 players (which I have before) because I wanted to keep the speed of the game in combat up a bit. I know PbP is a slow medium, and not the "best" at resolving combat... but this is the first time I'm attempting 5e and I want to get a good grasp of how well or poorly it works in the PbP format before I overwhelm myself with players.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Notable thing about the maps, a lot of people have complained about the scale being wrong between the big map and the smaller maps or the text. So take it as a very rough outline. I've read that many think it works better if it's half the scale it is, but that still doesn't fix everything.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...thanks...I was a bit busy the other day, then I tune in and find we're already on the second page!

Good thing my character isn't a super-social chatterbox, or I'd have to scramble to invent a reason she's not there yet. :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
lol...thanks...I was a bit busy the other day, then I tune in and find we're already on the second page!

Good thing my character isn't a super-social chatterbox, or I'd have to scramble to invent a reason she's not there yet. :)
Yay, and now we are all four.

Let me know when you figure out how we know each other, or else I'll be forced to assume you're my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

Remove ads