• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Academy of Drell

Zhure

First Post
The information was parsed out so that it'd be obvious based on who asked it or who had the requisite skills to notice it. The "22" was sufficient to gain quite a bit of information on the name Xargon.

Yes, Charlotte and Keith aren't in the area, but that's the sort of information they would've gleaned.

Greg

PS: Almost forgot, 750 XP for everyone :)

evileeyore

Mrrrph
D'oh

as the subject lines says...

Lichtenhart said:
"I'm afraid it's not what you think it is" says Victor unsheathing his flute "But I'll do my best." He'll look around to see who is moving, then follow them.

Well I'll chalk this one up to Kith being stressed... and me not sleeping enough.

I even went back to see where Kith was when Yodwin handed out the book, and to confirm who had weaponry, before I wrote the post... agian D'oh...

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: D'oh

evileeyore said:
as the subject lines says...

Well I'll chalk this one up to Kith being stressed... and me not sleeping enough.

I even went back to see where Kith was when Yodwin handed out the book, and to confirm who had weaponry, before I wrote the post... agian D'oh...

It happens man... it amde for a poignant funny moment though...

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Yeah it was beuatiful. I did crack up the moment he got to 'unsheathing his flute'. I realized Lichenhart had posted that he was actually unarmed... Well maybe he can fix that while they hunt for Admins... I know it'll be awhile before Kith encumbers himself with weaponry...

On the subject of armor, i am really surprised at how few of our Psi's (zero exactly) invested in Inertial Armor. For one feat it is pretty sweet. Then agian combats are suposed to be far and few between...

Dalamar

Adventurer
Inertial Armor has one drawback:
You can't get rid of it!

It's not that bad at first and might be considered a good thing by some, but when you get to the higher levels and start getting bracers of armor... well, they're both armor bonuses.
+4 to armor at low levels is sweet, but the feat becomes useless at high levels.

Besides, I need all my feats to get Trigger Power at 6th level so I can start triggering Time Hop.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Dalamar said:
Inertial Armor has one drawback:
You can't get rid of it!

It's not that bad at first and might be considered a good thing by some, but when you get to the higher levels and start getting bracers of armor... well, they're both armor bonuses.
+4 to armor at low levels is sweet, but the feat becomes useless at high levels.

Besides, I need all my feats to get Trigger Power at 6th level so I can start triggering Time Hop.

I don't know, it really doesn't seem useless to me, even at higher levels.

After it is armor that really can't be taken away from (unless you spend all your pp).

As for Time Hop I am not sure i really ever saw the use in the power, except perhaps to send foes away for a short time, and deal with them later...

Zhure

First Post
And Inertial Armor is a force effect, so even if you're wearing regular armor, IA will help against ghosts and the like.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
Next IC post in about 14 hours. Gotta try to go back to sleep, then work all night. (dang dogs waking me up....)
Greg

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Added a new fan service to the BakaSite its the QuickStat page... Still under construction but getting under way quickly (its safe to view... I just haven't put everyone on it).

Editted to add: slleeeeeppppp... ahhhh

Anyawy did i miss anyone's pics besides Gnomeworks? Gnomeworks i won't put it up without the Artist info. My suggestion check out who posted it to the site you got it from then pester them till they tell you... heh. I'ld do it myself but i was denied jioning the site.

Well, will reread edit tommorrow and edit the edit.. too tird now.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Time Hop has another use too: it can be used to move away doors that are locked and other stuff like that.
"Look! A trap!"
"Just a second... no, there's no trap.":D

Remove ads