• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Given that we are now Post-Crash with no chance of gaining any data since Dec 28th ...

Where are we going from here? This game didn't update all that quickly, so there isn't too much stuff lost. I was just wondering if we're going to keep going from memory or if we are considering that the last nail in the coffin?

I'll be honest and admit that the game updated slowly enough that I don't have much in the memory banks other than Tullia and Boarhide were in a battle with false wolves and their henchmen and are now headed back to the Constable. I'm sure with the addition of the maps we'd be better off. But if my memory has to be better than that and we are going to continue on I'm sorry to admit it but I'll have to ask FX to write up a summary of all the important details. Thanks!

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Yeah we can continue on. I have quite a bit of it written down. I can try to get a synopsis to ya. I apologize for the really slow pace. You about summed it up.
The Hunters[Sblock]You were hired to hunt down the Seven Wolves, 4 of which were killed at the a noble's estate. Guards clashed with them, killing 4 and the other 3 fled. A constable hired you to hunt them down and bring them to justice. You tracked them to a cave, engaged and the hired hands fled in the chaos. Both Wolves were slain with the leader, Garrick, getting away. You found a lot of weapons, armor, cult supplies, ledgers and a map of the area and are currently on your way back to Marketplace to see the Constable. I will post the maps and a more indepth update in the next few days.[/sblock]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Thanks, FX. I guess I did have it pretty well stored in memory. A lot of the stuff that you posted I knew as well, just didn't go into that much detail. But that's cool. When you are ready we can begin again.

FreeXenon

Sorry for the really, really long and annoying delay....
My wife and I are closing on our house tomorow and will be moving in this weekend. :D
I, most likely, will not have a chance to post until next weekend! :( By that time we should have the DSL hooked up!

FreeXenon

Separating the In-character Threads

I am starting separate In-Character threads for the 2 separate groups:

I have the thread for The Hunters done, I hope to have a thread to continue with Ari started this week.

Once both groups meet up we will continue in the main thread together. This way we can remove the SBlock mania.

Ferrix

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
I am starting separate In-Character threads for the 2 separate groups:

I have the thread for The Hunters done, I hope to have a thread to continue with Ari started this week.

Once both groups meet up we will continue in the main thread together. This way we can remove the SBlock mania.

Yay!

FreeXenon

This is taking much longer than I would like. We are still dealing with house issues and we do not have internet at home yet. Verizon says by the June 12th or so...

Arrggghhhh!!!

I have not forgotten about you! I am still here! :D :uhoh:

FreeXenon

Good news! My internet was turned on today so hopefully I can get it up and running tonight and start again this weekend!

Thank you for your patience. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads