• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

Fenris

Adventurer
Nonlethal Force said:
Well - if there are three and two of us are already together ... getting the third involved shouldn't be difficult! :)

Oh, and Fenris - as bad as my pun about the cold was - Boarhide's response was just a groaner!

Ohhhhh. It was a pun. :p

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Tullia and Boarhide! Right now I am waiting on Boarhide to respond and then I will move on! :)
If either of you want to pick up some torches and stuff like that feel free to assume that you picked it up earlier. Ahem! :uhoh:

Ferrix! Hello!! Howz it going?

It will be really easy to get you guys together once the introductiory adventures are over. I am ready for that!

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Fenris, this is the reason I said torch in the game thread:

FreeXenon said:
Tullia and Boarhide! If either of you want to pick up some torches and stuff like that feel free to assume that you picked it up earlier. Ahem!

But, if FX says its really covering anything in the common goods realm, a bullseye lantern would definately be preferred.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Either is fine. Such talented and gifted adventurers would most definitely be prepared for the inevitability of nightfall! ;)

Edit posts as needed, just let me know! :D

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
He said "and stuff" :heh:

Now if we had assumed "and stuff" covered say a celestial hunting dog with continual light cast on it, that might go beyonf what FX meant in stuff. :lol:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads