[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

AmorFati

First Post
FreeXenon said:
AmorFati[sblock]Tell me more of this murderer that marked you for death?
What was your families view of those that talked bad about the Inspired?
What is your view of the Inspired?[/sblock]

[sblock]Sheilika would not know much about the murderer or the events around it, seeing as she's spent a short time in the city. What she does know though, is that he probably worked for an evil sect or some such, needing human blood (preferably from young maidens) for rituals. (Cliché? No, not at all :p)

Her family was/is totaly devoted to the Inspired. Whevener anyone talked bad about them, justice was usually delivered there and then. Her father was the worst. If anyone as much as hinted that they disliked anything the Inspired did, or didn't do as well, he would not listen to anything, and deal with the "problem" however he saw fit. Fanatical is a word that comes to mind.

Being brought up in a home where the Inspired was everything, she's had her fill. That is perhaps the main reason that she remains where she is instead of trying to get him, that she's had enough of the Inspired's way of ruling, and find the "new world" more appealing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
A House Rule I do want to stress, and I think some of you will find it of use, is:
Once a Class Skill always a class skill. I have not looked at the characters closely yet.

Never mind, just babbling...
Nothing to see here....
Move along people, move along...

Last edited:

FreeXenon

No real hurry. :)

I hope things become less crazy for ya.!
I am hoping that things are a good crazy!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
FX:

I will be away from my computer from Sept 26 through about dinnertime on Sept 28. I will still be able to post this weekend and the evening of the 28, however. Just wanted to let you know in case I happen to disappear for a few days.

FreeXenon

Starting

Hopefully, we should be ready to start by the end of the week. :uhoh:

I am assuming that we will have three groups that will eventually meet up. The groups seem to be as follows:
  • Tullia, Boarhide, and Sheilika
  • Ari
  • Telas
This may change as you see fit. If Bobitron would like to intertwine Telas' history he may. We are waiting for Ferrix's history and that may or may not intertwine. I can handle it either way. It will be interesting if they do not.

I have created the IC Thread but have not posted anything there yet.

Ferrix

Explorer
I've a wedding to attend this weekend, and what seems like a busy week ahead of me, however tomorrow night and wednesday looks like I'll have time to finish up Ari's background, etc.

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm not ready to intertwine my background. I'd rather have Telas meet the people for the first time, if that's okay. Not really sure why they would all end up together, so if you want some help working that out let me know.

FreeXenon

Bobitron said:
I'm not ready to intertwine my background. I'd rather have Telas meet the people for the first time, if that's okay. Not really sure why they would all end up together, so if you want some help working that out let me know.
Not a prob. I have a plan! ;)

FreeXenon

Update

I have had a really busy week. Hopefully, we can get some sort of a start either this weekend or early next week! It looks like a few of you are really busy as well. :)

If you have ideas for where the 3 groups will want to start let me know otherwise I have some ideas which I cna discuss with each group! :uhoh:

Remove ads