• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Caravan to Ein Arris discussion thread

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Kafkonia said:
I'll take care of the die rolls; it streamlines everything, and there will be times when asking you for a roll may give things away. Rest assured, though, everything is aboveboard and proper. :)

On an unrelated note, has anyone seen zeb.hillard around? He hasn't posted to the IC, OOC, or RG threads...

No problem, it is much easier and smoother that way, I agree. :)

I haven't seen zeb.hillard, near as I can tell he hasn't been online since any of the threads were posted.

Kafkonia

First Post
fenixdown said:
Welcome back! Now we just need to find zeb.hillard.

Well, the upshot of the adventure design is that for now it won't be too hard to work him (or another PC) in -- even once the caravan is going, it will be large enough to have other characters come and go. It will only be an issue if you get separated.

But has zeb even logged in since the game started? I haven't seen him.

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Kafkonia:[sblock]May I request some knowledge checks for any tidbits on what Malinda knows about Halmaro? Anything about his personality, relationship with his daughter, how he treats his employees, and/or just general interest information?

Know. History +7
Know. Nob & Royalty +4
Bardic Knowledge +6

Thank you! :) [/sblock]

Kafkonia

First Post
PhoenixAsh said:
Kafkonia:[sblock]May I request some knowledge checks for any tidbits on what Malinda knows about Halmaro? Anything about his personality, relationship with his daughter, how he treats his employees, and/or just general interest information?

Know. History +7
Know. Nob & Royalty +4
Bardic Knowledge +6

Thank you! :) [/sblock]

[SBLOCK=PhoenixAsh]Sure thing. It's busy here at work so it may have to wait a little but I'll get it done for ya![/SBLOCK]

Remove ads