OOC: City of the Spider Queen [Full]

DemonAtheist

First Post
with that 4000 gold i have lying around from those bracers i cant use, i would ike to buy:

disregard:
dust of appearance (x2) (3600 gp)
potion of cure moderate wounds (300 gp)

100 extra gp.

edit: i was being a moron
edit 2: your way is better than mine, thanks, keep it as is!

Last edited:

Dakkareth

First Post
Puh, ENWorld's slow this evening. :s

Mhh, what do you think would be the best way to use our favor with the temple of Tyr? Any other advise? No way I'm getting an intelligence of 24 played properly ;).

In other news: This is kind of a bump - I'm online and will continue to be for at least one more hour, refreshing in regular intervals :)

silentspace

First Post
I thought the cleric of Tyr was going to stock us up with stuff that would be helpful in fighting undead? Like wands of restoration or align weapon, or healing potions, stuff like that? Unless like you guys are saying there aren't any undead... Either way, if the cleric's going to give us stuff, we should take it, don't you think? :)

Rayex

First Post
silentspace said:
I thought the cleric of Tyr was going to stock us up with stuff that would be helpful in fighting undead? Like wands of restoration or align weapon, or healing potions, stuff like that? Unless like you guys are saying there aren't any undead... Either way, if the cleric's going to give us stuff, we should take it, don't you think? :)

I might have worded it badly. The cleric will help with healing spells and other helpfull spells for free. If you want to get wands, weapons etc, you'd have to buy them.

Dakkareth

First Post
Doesn't exactly roll of the tongue, huh?

My thoughts ;). Unless there're other suggestions, how about we keep the 'plaintext' version or simply have no name at all?

Mmhh, so far the drow seem the major enemy. I wouldn't mind visiting the cleric about a few healing potions, though.

Rayex

First Post
Dakkareth said:
Puh, ENWorld's slow this evening. :s

No way I'm getting an intelligence of 24 played properly ;)

Yeah, EnWorld's been slow the last couple of days. Thought it was local, but guess it wasnt!

So far so good. Playing a character with an intelligence wich far surpasses that of the player is hard! (No offense ment, 24 is lots!!!) I think you're doing great so far though. You're the wizeguy! :D

Rayex

First Post
DemonAtheist said:
with that 4000 gold i have lying around from those bracers i cant use, i would ike to buy:

ring of deflection +1 (2000 gp)
dust of appearance (1800 gp)

200 extra gp.

I changed that to a Ring of Natural Armor, since you already had a Ring of Protection +1 (Give +1 deflection to AC)

Dakkareth

First Post
Mmhh, if the situation arises, should we rather edit our old post or make a new one right after the last? Editting is problematic in combat, that much is clear, but in normal interaction ... you decision, I'd say.

Remove ads