[OOC] [D&D 3.5: FR] Silverdale

Myth and Legend

First Post
WELCOME BACK CM! :)

Seeing as how this is a Monkey game i call dibs on my spot, and am off to figure out how what to make. Will Tome of Battle be allowed by any chance?

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hmmmm... A Druid with Vow of Poverty? It will be right for a low power campaign. I could alternatively be the healbot with a Cleric (my favorite Lathander is a FR deity after all)

For 3 character levels only (you did say the adventure will end at CLVL 3) Barbarians and Fighters are rally good. Later on there are better options though.

I am not making another Arcane caster for sure though... CM can you send your Vampire progression my way again? (I suppose i can find it somewhere in the Prison Escape game if i really have to look)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
PM me your e-mail and I'll send the half-vampire progression that way (EN World is finicky about attachments sometimes). The vampire progression that I use can be found here. A progression for Vampire Spawn can be found on page 39 of Libris Mortis.

Regarding Vow of Poverty, though I do have Book of Exalted Deeds and Book of Vile Darkness, I left those off the allowed books list as that's not really the feel I'm shooting for with this game.

Regarding the projected end level, if the game proves popular, I may run a sequel with the same characters. I've found that running games in manageable chapters with a definate end in sight helps to mitigate things like player attrition and DM burnout.

Remove ads