[OOC] [D&D 3.5: FR] Silverdale

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
uh, what sort? what do ya mean? as in Moutain or hill?

by the way, do you not have PHB II? there is a feat inthere I would like to use: shield specilization on page 82.

Last edited:

WarShrike

First Post
I think he meant more along the lines of: Arctic, Gold, Grey, Shield, Urdunnir, or Wild.

As for myself, i will go with a Wood Elf Duskblade instead of the Warmage i posted about earlier. Both classes are new to me, but im drawn more to the duskblade.

***EDIT: Oh wait, no PHB II right?***

Last edited:

ghostcat

First Post
Oh eck. A new game is announced and by the time I wake up all my favourite classes are full. Even my standby as gone. Still I am sure that I'll think of something if you'll have me.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Martial Cleric. Ultimately going for: Cleric 3/Church Inquisitor 4/Prestige Paladin 3/Fist of Raziel 10

Will you allow PGtF so i can take Lesser Aasimar as a race?

Also, what are your thoughts on Nightsticks form Libris Mortis (aka. The Book of Bad Latin) and using them to Persist spells? (it's widely considered to be abuse)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Ooh, lots of questions. I like questions. :D Too bad a lot of the answers are some variatio of "no." Sorry about that.

Alrighty, first no PHB2. See the first post for the allowed book list. That also means no Player's Guide to Faerun (sorry Myth).

As for "what type of dwarf" yes, I meant what subrace, Realms specific. If you want to just go "generic dwarf" that'll be a Shield Dwarf.

Welcome aboard ghostcat! :D

Myth, Prestige Paladin? Do you mean the variant from Unearthed Arcana? Not using UA for this game, sorry. ;) Also, Fist of Raziel is from Book of Exalted Deeds...not using that this game either, sorry.

Regarding Nightstick abuse, I've never actually seen it happen in my games. If it comes up and turns out to be a problem, we'll handle it then. What is the feat or ability that allows you to convert turning to spells?

Remove ads