hafrogman

Adventurer
Aisop, Eladrin Bard

[sblock=character]Aisop, level 2
Eladrin, Bard

Bardic Virtue: Virtue of Cunning
Multiclass Versatility
Skill Versatility
Song of Rest (cha to short rest healing surges)
Background: Wetern Hinterlands - Outcast (+2 to Nature)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 13, Dex 12, Int 16, Wis 11, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 13, Dex 12, Int 14, Wis 11, Cha 16.

AC: 17 Fort: 12 Reflex: 15 Will: 17
HP: 30 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 7

TRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +11, Bluff +10, History +11, Insight +6, Streetwise +10, Thievery +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +5, Athletics +4, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +5, Endurance +5, Heal +5, Intimidate +9, Nature +7, Perception +5, Religion +8, Stealth +5

FEATS
Bard 1: Ritual Caster
Level 1: Bard of All Trades (+3 to untrained skills)
Level 2: Improved Majestic Word (Cha temp hp to majestic word target)

POWERS
Misdirected Mark (bard 1)
Ranged 10, +6 vs. Reflex, 1d8+5, marked by ally within 5 squares of you TENT.
Viscous Mockery (bard 1)
Ranged 10, +6 vs. Will, 1d6+5, target is -2 to attack rolls TENT
Know Direction (wild talent)
Find north. +2 to perception and nature checks to navigate.
Arcane Defiling (special)
Reroll arcane daily attack roll, damage allies.

Blunder (bard 1)
Ranged 5, +6 vs. Will, 1d6+5, slide 2 square, one adjacent ally makes MBA with +4 to attack.
Fey Step (eladrin)
Move action, teleport 5 squares.
Psychic Surge (wilder)
Ranged 10, +6 vs. Reflex, 1d8+5, TENT your attacks against target crit on 18-20.
Majestic Word (bard feature)
Ally within 5 spends healing surge +4, slide 1 square, gain 4 temp hp. 2/encounter.
Words of Friendship (bard feature)
+5 to next diplomacy check.

Stirring Shout (bard1)
Ranged 10, +6 vs. Will, 2d6+5, allies who hit target heal 4 hp till end of encounter.
Song of Courage (bard utility 2)
Close burst 5, allies in zone +1 to attack. Sustain minor.

ITEMS
Hide Armor
Dagger
Wand
Ritual Book
Adventurer's Kit

RITUALS
Glib Limerick
Traveler's Chant[/sblock]

[sblock=background]I've never quite understood why they made me leave my homeland. What use is there to all this knowledge if we never use it? Enforced ignorance is a path to irrelevance, stagnation and cultural death. Oh, there are risks in the arcane, to be sure, but far better to teach the correct path to power than to pretend it doesn't exist and leave all like me to fumble their own way through the darkness. The magic was never even that important, merely something I dabbled in from time to time. Hardly dangerous at all.

Of course, they didn't see it quite like I did, not that I was given much chance to explain my position. It is quite difficult to speak one's piece when all around you, your friends, family and kin bay for your blood, and so I set forth into this world. The deserts are brutal, more blighted even than my own home, but they can also be possessed of a harsh beauty and wonder in their own way.

My first encounter upon my journey was a brush with the elves, those barbarian cousins of my own people. Similar in so many ways, but strangely alien in others. They have been sharped by the world until they cut all who come near. This band of nomads was filled with a deep distrust, ingrained deception and a borderline lethal sense of humor. I fit right in. It took some time for them to accept my presence in any way, but I traveled with them regardless. From them I took everything I could, stealing in my own way. When I eventually went my own way, I took with me every tale, story and scrap of knowledge that I could glean.

Since then, I have wandered the world for many more years. Trading stories and knowledge to make my way, and aquiring more and more in turn. I am still blessed or cursed with an endless curiosity, but luckily there are always those who are seeking what I know, or can learn.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Aisop.jpg
    Aisop.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Nickriel

First Post
I've made up a sample character sheet in the new character creator, but can't seem to export it into pdf form.

Last edited:

rb780nm

First Post
[sblock= Character sheet]Eben, Mul Swordmage Lvl2
Unaligned
Speaks Common, Dwarven

Init: 1
Speed: 6

AC: 20
Fort: 14
Reflex: 15
Will: 14

MBA +5, 1d8+1 (Longsword)
RBA +1, 1d4

HP: 42
Bloodies 21
Surge: 10
12/12

Str: 12
Con: 16
Dex: 10
Int: 18
Wis: 11
Cha: 8

Athletics+2, Endurance+13, Acrobatics+1, Stealth+1, Theivery+1, Arcana +10, History+10, Religion +5, Dungeoneering +1, Heal+1, Insight+1, Nature +1, Perception +3, Bluff +0, Diplomacy +0, Intimidate +5, Streetwise +2

Features:
Born of Two Races: Dwarf
Mul Vitality
Tireless
Swordbond
Aegis of Shielding
Swordmage Warding

Feats: Toughness, Humanities Heir (Perception, will)

Equiptment:

Main hand: Longsword
Body: Leather Armor

Other: Adventurer's kit, Climber's kit
10 additional survival days

Encumberance: 63/120

38 ceramic pieces.

Powers:

At Will: MBA, RBA, Aegis of shielding, Lightning Lure, Booming Blade, Thoguht Projection, Arcane Defiling,
Encounter: Excise from Sight, Incredible Toughness, Sword of Sigils, Vieled Arcana
Daily: Frost Backlash

[/sblock]

Above superceeds attached pdf at this time

macs have one built in ;).

Eben (temporary name) is a Mul swordmage with the veiled alliance. He grew up as a slave in the pits, but somehow taught himself to read and write. His intelligence brought him to the notice of a VA agent who had infilrated his master's organization. The VA arranged for him to be bought by a sympathetic noble, who taught him to use his brains rather than his brawn in combat. The VA secretly taught him the arcane side of his skill set, with an emphasis on using magic subtly and safely.

Rolling for wild tool - thought projection - ignore the one mentioned in my character sheet.

Attachments

• mulswordmage.pdf
    11 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Garok

Slave, Gladiator, Soldier. Garok was all of this, if not in that order... time to try something new... and free Tyr looks like the perfect opportunity for a strong fighter like him.

[sblock=Background]
Garok was born in the slave pens, never knowing his parents or if he was force-breed or not. Growing strong tough and angry, he was chosen to serve in the slave battalion of the Tyr city state. Time went well. He got better food and sometimes, after more dangerous missions, sometimes female companien-ship.

This changed as Sardon became the leader of his unit. A sarcastic former templar, he was only interested in following his orders to the letter, more likely to kill his soldiers than bothering his superiors with a tactical question.

It ended with Sardon getting killed and Garok transferred to the arena as a death sentence. But he proved tough. Tough enough to survive against the odds battles until one day Kalak was slain and the slaves were freed.

Neither being an entertainer nor merchant, Garok knows the only thing he is good at...

[/sblock]

[sblock=Garok, Mul Gladiator Slayer]
Garok Level 2
Mul Fighter (Slayer)
Theme: Gladiator
Background: Occupation - Military (Athletics +2)

ABILITY SCORES
Str 18, Con 14, Dex 16, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 10

COMBAT & DEFENSES
AC: 18; Fort: 17; Reflex: 14; Will: 12
HP: 35; Bloodied: 17; Surges: 12; Surge Value: 8
Initiative: +4; Speed: 5

TRAINED SKILLS
Athletics +12, Endurance +10, Intimidate +6

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +0, Bluff +1, Diplomacy +1, Dungeoneering +2, Heal +2, History +0, Insight +2, Nature +2, Perception+2, Religion +0, Stealth +4, Streetwise +3, Thievery +4

FEATS
1. Dwarven Weapon Training
2. Spear Expertise

RACIAL FEATURES
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Skill Bonuses: +2 Endurance, +2 Streetwise
Born Of Two Races: Can take feats that have Dwarf as a prerequisite as well as Mul.
Mul Vitality: +1 healing surge
Tireless: Need 6 hours of sleep in a 72-hour period to gain benefits of extended rest.

POWERS
Mul feature: Incredible Toughness
Gladiator feature: Disrupting Shove
Wild Talent: Far Hearing
Fighter Feature: Power Strike
Slayer Fighter Stance: Battle Wrath
Slayer Fighter Stance: Berserker's Charge
Fighter utility 2: Passing Forward

[sblock=Powers]
1d20+9;2d6.minroll(2)+10

At-Will Powers

Far Hearing: minor, personal, Choose one square you can see that is within 10 squares of you. Until the end of your next turn, you can hear as if you occupied that square.

Battle Wrath: minor, personal, You assume the battle wrath stance. Until the stance ends, you gain a +2 power bonus to the damage rolls of basic attacks using a weapon.

Berserker's Charge: minor, personal, You assume the berserker's charge stance. Until the stance ends, you gain a +2 power bonus to your speed when charging and a +2 power bonus to the attack rolls of your charge attacks.

Passing Forward: move, personal, You pick an adjacent enemy and move up to your speed. As long as you end this movement in a square adjacent to that enemy, your movement does not provoke opportunity attacks from that enemy.

Encounter Powers

Incredible Toughness: No action, personal, You end any ongoing damage or any dazed, slowed, stunned, or weakened condition currently affecting you.

Disrupting Shove:
standard, r5, 1d20+9 vs AC - 4d6.minroll(2)+7 damage, and you push the target 2 squares. The target and each enemy adjacent to the target at the end of the push are slowed until the end of your next turn.

Power Strike: free, personal, after hitting an enemy, you can add 2d6 more damage.

[/sblock]

EQUIPMENT
Gouge (30), Adventurers kit (15), Wrist razors (1), Scale Armor (45), 9 cp

RITUALS
-
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Oh I wanted to add, I forgot to tell you all, don't pick wild talents

I'm going to roll for each of you a wild talent before the game starts

You can roll yourself if it'll help make a backstory, just show me the invisible castle/enworld roll.

Insight

Adventurer
Oh I wanted to add, I forgot to tell you all, don't pick wild talents

I'm going to roll for each of you a wild talent before the game starts

You can roll yourself if it'll help make a backstory, just show me the invisible castle/enworld roll.

You can roll for mine and I'll just change what I have now (unless you roll Sensory Eye - in which case, it's obviously FATE!)

Remove ads