• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Emerald City Knights

Graybeard

Explorer
Still here and interested.

Some of the other characters might have heard about Horus in the news. At first he would have been described as a mysterious birdman. Dr. Roland would very likely recognize Horus as an avatar of the Egyptian god.

rangerjohn

Explorer
What few sightings there have been of Blackwing, would have been confusing. He might have been confused with Horus. It is known he flies somehow and fights street level crime.

hero4hire

Explorer
Alrighty I can only take on five but I dug all of the concepts. As I said my choices were geared towards balanced roles on a team first and foremost. I would like to consider those not chosen as reservists in case someone has to drop.

Greyhound, Horus, Kid Bionic, Visage, & The Spellslinger welcome to Emerald City. Hope you survive the experience. ;)

drothgery

First Post
Alrighty I can only take on five but I dug all of the concepts. As I said my choices were geared towards balanced roles on a team first and foremost. I would like to consider those not chosen as reservists in case someone has to drop.

Greyhound, Horus, Kid Bionic, Visage, & The Spellslinger welcome to Emerald City. Hope you survive the experience. ;)
Hmm... maybe Susan should start working on an amulet of regeneration :).

Remove ads