OOC - [Epic] - Scions of the Endless Falls - Full

Kelleris

Explorer
Ah! You went with the poetry, Isida! Great stuff.

*applauds*

:D

Take a bow, it's better than I could have managed by far!

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Isida,

Looking for a little background here, Do we know who the gods of Life, Death and Power are? Do we have any idea who the eleven are? (If there are 15 gods total in the Endless Falls then it is going to be easy, if there are more, then we may have trouble).

Kelleris

Explorer
Ferrix, Off Topic: I've posted the Dromus IC thread; you can find a link to it at either of the planning OOC threads. Just wanted to make sure you knew it was there.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks Kelleris. :)

Wrahn, you do know who the gods of Life, Death, and Power are. And the hollyphant has clues for the other eleven that he'll be giving you shortly.

Kelleris

Explorer
No problem, Isida. I've just been getting steadily more impressed. The gods one fit together so well that I'm wondering if you tweaked them into rhyming, or if you're just that good. :p

On to business... What would everyone think of splitting up for some info-gathering? I just have this feeling that one 30th level character *might* be inconspicuous, but a whole posse will be immediately noticed by anyone with a single rank in Knowledge(anything).

As long as everyone has a means of quick escape (I'm thinking the clerics whip up a refuge item for everyone), splitting up to tap our respective sources is probably the way to go. As soon as we strike, we'll be noticed by the gods, but this should be able to slip under their radar as long as everyone restrains themselves.

Besides which, we're such a mixed bag that I don't think going through one-by-one is a good idea. Most of the people Arion can hit up for info (mostly in Sigil) would react poorly to the sight of a LE world-conquerer, for example.

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
Well, I would imagine it would depend on how hard these gods realms are to find. Let's see what our local experts know first.

Edit: Of course that was Pilmer :lol:

I think we are going to need to consult someone then. Probably best done with descrete people, yes.

Last edited:

Wrahn

First Post
OneAboveAll-

I went ahead and filled out those Open slots for you on your spells:

0. Detect Magic, Create Water, Mending, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic

1. Bless, Santuary, Divine Favor, Doom, Command (x2), Eyes of the Avoral (BoED99)(x2), Ray of Hope (BoED105), Vision of Heaven (BoED111), +Protection from Evil

2. Calm Emotion, Lesser Restoration (x2), Silence, Augury, Elation (x2) (BoED98), Hold Person, Remove Paralysis, +Spiritual Weapon

3.Daylight, Searing Light, Dispel Magic, Invisibility Purge, Speak with Dead. Remove Disease, Remove Curse, Open, Open, +Magic Circle against Evil

4. Recitation (x2)(DotF), Sending, Greater Magic Weapon, Neutralize Poison, Sword of Conscience (BoED109), Blood of the Martyr (BoED92), Dimensional Anchor, Repel Vermin, +Holy Smite

5. Extended Greater Status (BoED100), Flame Strike, Slay Living, Greater Command (x2), Righteous Might, Plane Shift, Spell Resistance, Insect Plague, +Dispel Evil

6. Heal (x5), Banishment, Greater Dispel Magic, +Heroes Feast

7. Persistent Divine Favor, Righteous Wrath of the Faithful (DotF), Holy Word, Repulsion, Destruction, Righteous Smite (BoE106)(x2), +Sunbeam

8. Discern Location, Antimagic Field, Fire Storm, Spread Contentment (BoED107),Quickened Dimensional Anchor, Purified Repulsion, Spell Immunity, +Sunburst

9. Miracle, Extended Holy Aura, Mass Heal (x2), True Resurrection, Gate, Implosion, +Prismatic Sphere

10. Persistent Freedom of Movement, Persistent Divine Power, Quickened Heal, +Extended Greater Aspect of Deity

11. Quickened Shield of the Archons (BoED107), Quickened Righteous Smite, Persistent Righteous Might, +Quickened Purified Flamestrike

12. Quickened Firestorm, Persistent Quickshift (BoED),Extended Purified Zone of Peace(?)(BoED), +Extended Summon Monster IX

Kelleris

Explorer
Ferrix - You should go ahead and post in my Dromus thread. Just walk in on the scene, like Uwohali did. Also, I have something (totally non-inflammatory ;) ) to ask you in the character thread. Just wanted you to add your upper-level astral constructs to your character sheet, so I don't have to track them down in the old OOC thread.

perivas

First Post
I will be out-of-town until Monday. I have just pointed in the game thread, but hopefully, the developments would not change significantly and require my input prior to my return. See you then!

Remove ads