• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - [Epic] - Scions of the Endless Falls - Full

Wrahn

First Post
Darn, Rahveon was just getting ready to ask Caira and Loudbark to come with him to the court of stars, ah well, I can wait till Monday, have a good trip

Kelleris

Explorer
Perhaps Isida could shadow Caira until perivas returns and decides where he wants her to head?

I can wait till Monday, have a good trip.

I, on the other hand, can't wait to fillet some unsuspecting sod guarding a god or goddess of some sort. :] But RL calls. Have a good trip!

Kelleris

Explorer
Hey, Ferrix, as a suggestion: why don't you ask Isida if you can add some power components for genesis to your equipment list? Let's just say that parting with a couple of thousand gold is going to be much less painful for me than any of my precious, precious XP. :)

And thanks for posting. I wonder how my surplus of volunteers turned into such a derth of players? :confused: Obviously still figuring out this PbP thing.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
yeah, it'd be nice if we had power components, but since we've already started, unless we can find them on the hunk of rock we're on at the moment, they won't be useful until we go searching, which means putting off enlarging our little island.

Kelleris

Explorer
True, but it might be something easily acquired by us. Purchaseable in Sigil, controlled by a former trade partner of Su'ryuu, or created by the Court of Stars, that sort of thing.

Isida - It looks like we are splitting up momentarily. Rahveon and possibly Caira are off to the Court of the Stars, I'm off to Sigil in pursuit of the people you gave me in my bardic knowledge result a while back, and Sigrun and possibly Solarion are going to attempt to grow our little nest egg of a plane. I'm betting that Su'ryuu also has something in mind (visiting Tiamat? former off-plane allies or trading partners? straight to Baator?).

How do you want to handle this? Will we be going through these simultaneously and in parallel, or do you just want to summarize the results of our efforts in a single long post, after we give some idea of what we intend to do? Either (or something else entirely) is fine by me.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I don't mind everyone party with a bit of XP to help The Architect with Genesis.

And for these splitting up, I'd just prefer everyone to do a summary post, because I'm not going to do what is essentially four or five separate side quests for Epic adventurers.

Kelleris

Explorer
Consider it donated (ouch!), and I figured as much.

Just one post from us and one from you, or did you want to have maybe a plan - problems - solution - resolution structure? Should we add a few unmodified d20 rolls to the post to give you an idea of how we'd do on the crucial rolls?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
If you want to role a few Gather Info, or Knowledge, or Diplomacy or whatever you'd use, do that please. Then I can better do your post. This will take some time though, so bear with me...

Kelleris

Explorer
Of course. Will the "camera" stay on Sigrun and whoever stays behind, or are we all going to resolve our individual plans like this?

I'll post something later on tonight.

Remove ads