• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - [Epic] - Scions of the Endless Falls - Full

Wrahn

First Post
Rahveon will donate as well, but can't do too much, I am 1,001 XP away from deleveling.

This weekend may be a little sparse for my posting, we shall see.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ah yes, knowledge check. The Architect would know the following:
The gith lich-queen is a half-insane power-hungry bitch who desires to dominate the multiverse. She has a great amount of personal power, and grows stronger each year. The raw power she could gain from the remains of the Endless Falls would be very attractive to her, and murdering the last of its scions to get it would done as a matter of course. However, if you agreed to serve the queen instead of fighting, she may allow you to live.

Ferrix

Explorer
Well, that's pretty much what I figured then.... well put though... so my decision on the whole thing: Let's not play ball.

Ferrix

Explorer
By far away I don't know whether you mean on the small chunk of the plane but perhaps on the other side of it, or having plane shifted away. I don't entirely think that Sigrun would be doing the second.

Kelleris

Explorer
Ferrix said:
By far away I don't know whether you mean on the small chunk of the plane but perhaps on the other side of it, or having plane shifted away. I don't entirely think that Sigrun would be doing the second.

"Far away" = sufficiently far enough that you don't set off the baddies' various forms of detection. Arion isn't the sort of person to dictate actions (he's smart enough to plan, but not all that good at the follow-through). I defer to your judgment, Ferrix. :D

Kelleris

Explorer
Heh. I never said you had judgment, just that Arion completely lacks it. I suspect that doom awaits us all... :p

I assume you have the means to get to us real quick and in a hurry?

Remove ads