OOC: Equivalent Exchange--Can Take one More for Psiren

Dire Lemming

First Post
Huh, my time is back to normal...

Ya'know I was just thinking about how weird it's going to be for Al to meet the cast in central.

Havoc: Ed?! Where the hell have you been all this time, and how have you managed to stay so short?

Mustang: That's Al.

Oh, wow you sure have gotten short, kiddo.

Breda: Ed?! Where have you been all this time, are you even shorter than the last time I saw you!?

Mustang and Havok: That's Al.

Oh, wow, so uh, that's what you look like huh?

Fuery: Edward Elric!? What happened to you!?

Mustang, Havoc, and Breda: It's Al.

Oh, wow... uh well nice to meet you sir.

Falman: Mister Elric!!

etc...

Oh right and Armstrong... oh my bones...

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hey Rystil, are you waiting for one of us to do something or is that food just taking a really long time? :p I don't really have any ideas at the moment.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I've been very busy over the past few days--I have a Fellowship Proposal due Friday (if it's excellent and I get the Fellowship, that's a cool $40,500 per year for me. That's...quite a lot, at least for a poor student like me ;)). You may see me posting short snippets or OOC in other games because I can do that quickly in between doing something else. Sorry! I'll probably be back to semi-normal schedule soon.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh, oh well, I just thought you were waiting for us to do something or something. Good luck with that, I wish I had Fourty-thousand five-hundred dollors :\ .

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Oh, oh well, I just thought you were waiting for us to do something or something. Good luck with that, I wish I had Fourty-thousand five-hundred dollors :\ .
Yeah, the secret is I'm not going to get the fellowship (1000 people get it from across all fields of study in the country). And also, MIT will snarf up 3/4 of that for educational expenses and the much, if not all, of the rest for room and board :(

Remove ads