D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Uller

Adventurer
Remember all the colors on the door? The faces were painted Red blue green and yellow. The eyes were painted blue red yellow and green respectively. There is no blue in the display?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Forged Fury

First Post
There was also the red gemstone on the door across the hall from us. Not sure what the puzzles are about, I imagine we'll have to figure them out at some point in time.

Forged Fury

First Post
Honestly, it's such a poorly written ability. Since ability checks are just that, a check using an ability score that can be boosted by having proficiency in a skill, they really should have just said that dwarves receive double their proficiency bonus on any check involving knowledge of mining and stonework.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Honestly, it's such a poorly written ability. Since ability checks are just that, a check using an ability score that can be boosted by having proficiency in a skill, they really should have just said that dwarves receive double their proficiency bonus on any check involving knowledge of mining and stonework.

Pretty much.

Also feed me Seymour.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've also done the "skills are not tethered to a single ability score", so there's strength based intimidate, dex based athletics, str based acrobatics, etc. It's not how the system was built though, but it feels fine to me.

Remove ads