• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [OOC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sorry, I may not have stated things for this game but my expectation is generally Monday to Thursday posting. Everything after that is gravy, but I didn't make notice that I would be out because of that assumption on my part. I was running around another city for a bachelor party and then my face to face game Sunday.

Obviously it looks like I'll have to catch up.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sorry, I may not have stated things for this game but my expectation is generally Monday to Thursday posting. Everything after that is gravy, but I didn't make notice that I would be out because of that assumption on my part. I was running around another city for a bachelor party and then my face to face game Sunday.

Obviously it looks like I'll have to catch up.
Wouldn't worry bout it bud. We just played on without you were 20th level escaped the castle and currently have a arch lich as out slave!

Forged Fury

First Post
I assume the plant monster doesn't do anything over the course of the 20 minutes that the Unseen Servant is working? I just want to make sure I don't jump the gun with my IC post.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Wouldn't worry bout it bud. We just played on without you were 20th level escaped the castle and currently have a arch lich as out slave!

Admittedly, this would be one of the most hilarious things to come back to after a weekend. "Yeah we decided to just keep playing without you."

Remove ads