[OOC] Ethend Game: The Hunt for Cantus [Recruiting]

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, with my comitment to way too many other things, my posting in this game will likely be slow. Ferrix, feel free to drag Kolbyr around. Being Mute, he won't be saying much anyway. I'll try to post when I can, but if I'm not slowing things down, then I'd feel better :)

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
FYI, with my comitment to way too many other things, my posting in this game will likely be slow. Ferrix, feel free to drag Kolbyr around. Being Mute, he won't be saying much anyway. I'll try to post when I can, but if I'm not slowing things down, then I'd feel better :)

It's alright... it's a bit slow at the moment anyways.

Ferrix

Explorer
Ilium said:
Ferrix, this thread is marked with the Recruting category. Are you still looking for players?

So far we've got 5 active characters, Sorrow and Stonegod in waiting for me to get my butt in gear and get them IC posts as well as gear for stonegod.

So... I could fathom taking one more character to round up to 8 which is what I had started with in the first game. Pitch a concept for me.

Komodo

First Post
I'd also be interested in joining. Let me know what we have thus far and I'll throw out a concept.

Edit: I guess with 8 characters it's not really that important. I'm thinking either a ghoul warlock, heading into Acolyte of the Skin, or a dwarven Cloistered Cleric/Thaumaturgist.

Actually, I've never played a psion before, though I've DMed psionic campaigns. If none of those concepts suit your fancy, I'd like to try my hand at a rogue/psychic warrior/Elocater.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Komodo said:
I'd also be interested in joining. Let me know what we have thus far and I'll throw out a concept.

Edit: I guess with 8 characters it's not really that important. I'm thinking either a ghoul warlock, heading into Acolyte of the Skin, or a dwarven Cloistered Cleric/Thaumaturgist.

Actually, I've never played a psion before, though I've DMed psionic campaigns. If none of those concepts suit your fancy, I'd like to try my hand at a rogue/psychic warrior/Elocater.

You should check out the first set of posts regarding world information if you are considering submitting. Both of your first two concepts don't exist.

Remove ads