• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Fiend's Embrace - D&D One-Shot Adventure

Malvoisin

First Post
Okay, hafrogman, let's try this again. I've gone over Gunk in his entirety, and here's what I see.

First off, I've assigned his hit point total at 19.

I don't think you included his +1 attack bonus due to being size small.

Similarly, small size grants him a +4 modifier to Hide checks.

I think he is short 2 first level spells in the spellbook. He would have started at 1st level with the seven already there, so he could have added two more upon advancing to 2nd level.

I noticed a couple of typos....Total gp value of equipment is 5493, and skill points is listed incorrectly as 66.

Speaking of skill points, this leads me to the biggest issue I see for Gunk. I think he should have 42 skill points, and it looks to me like you have used only 33. Can you double check that for me?

Other than that, he looks good!

hafrogman

Adventurer
noted HP for Gunk and Mortimer

Added size bonus to attack

Added Hide entry to skills, noted +4 bonus

Added Mount and Endure Elements to Spellbook

Edited typos

You were wrong about 33 points being spent. Speak Language is cross class, 2 points per language. Thus 28 skill points, plus 5 additional languages = 38 points, still 4 short though. So I bought Abyssal and Infernal. I assumed, since it is not a ranked based system, that the cost is doubled, but it is not limited based on max ranks.

Remove ads