"TPK, how to do it without hard feelings?"
"How to cause power failures in an electricity network?"
"Best tree saw review"
"Directions to Black&Decker"

Later: https://youtu.be/EDldw8tBB1E

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I finally get my stuff together, and it seems we're missing [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION], who's been quite active up til now. Where'd you go, 'Goyle?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Feel free to start prepping the Level 3 version of your characters. You will level up when you leave. Then we can decide what you want to do next. I believe you have already been given at least two other hooks, if I recall.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thanks!

When I started Miss Imogen, I imagined that she'd become an Arcane Archer (once XGTE came out). Now that it's here, though, I really think that Samurai is a better fit --

She's got a 14 in both Wis and Cha, and I think her training is better reflected this way than through trick arrows. So if no one objects, that's the direction I'll take her.

I've never had a character I would consider for a Samurai (in any edition) previously. I'm excited.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Samurai works really well for a cool-under-stress eagle-eyed archer. I like it. The way I see it, when someone uses the samurai subclass for a character who is in no-way actually a samurai, it just means the character has a chin-up solid sense of self and a 'noble' composure. The potential to be stone-cold when needed, with hard-to-read depth.

Remove ads