• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Fradak

Explorer
Fitz Google search history:
"How to recover from a DM burnout?"
"TPK, how to do it without hard feelings?"
"How to cause power failures in an electricity network?"
"Best tree saw review"
"Directions to Black&Decker"

Later: https://youtu.be/EDldw8tBB1E

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I finally get my stuff together, and it seems we're missing [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION], who's been quite active up til now. Where'd you go, 'Goyle?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Feel free to start prepping the Level 3 version of your characters. You will level up when you leave. Then we can decide what you want to do next. I believe you have already been given at least two other hooks, if I recall.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thanks!

When I started Miss Imogen, I imagined that she'd become an Arcane Archer (once XGTE came out). Now that it's here, though, I really think that Samurai is a better fit --

She's got a 14 in both Wis and Cha, and I think her training is better reflected this way than through trick arrows. So if no one objects, that's the direction I'll take her.

I've never had a character I would consider for a Samurai (in any edition) previously. I'm excited.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Samurai works really well for a cool-under-stress eagle-eyed archer. I like it. The way I see it, when someone uses the samurai subclass for a character who is in no-way actually a samurai, it just means the character has a chin-up solid sense of self and a 'noble' composure. The potential to be stone-cold when needed, with hard-to-read depth.

Remove ads