• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I should note: I will be on the road Thursday-Tuesday. I will have access to a computer, but not always, and may not always have the time to post, and I won't have my books.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I didn't want to dump stat in CHA, because I like being the "fun guy" at the (of the) party. But I needed STR, DEX, CON, and WIS to all be above the norm.

Dellrak is gruff and uncouth. His abilities make up for his manners a bit.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Oh I hope I didn't imply criticising having an 8 charisma! There is no virtue on me having kept a 10, I just used Redrick roller. It can result in slightly less optimized characters but I find it freeing.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Oh I hope I didn't imply criticising having an 8 charisma! There is no virtue on me having kept a 10, I just used Redrick roller. It can result in slightly less optimized characters but I find it freeing.

Nope you are good. I was just saying out loud (for myself) as to why Dellrak is the way he is. haha

Remove ads