D&D 5E (OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape game

Fradak

Explorer
Nope :)

But ready to fill any empty role in the group. As I don't know Planescape well I could maybe play an unaware character (like a freshly arrived character, still discovering what Sigil is etc.).
I never played a Planescape campaign, but I got the the big picture. Planes, Sigil, Blood War, Factions... But don't ask me any faction name, for example.
So you have a innocent player to torment. ;)

We could go like this: Wiped memory ranger guy wakes up in Sigil. A toy in the hand of [insert power here]. (I'll come with something).
Later I could go with Horizon Walker...

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sure. Roll it up.

You don't need a memory wipe if you don't want one.

A few options:
We recently lost our Prime Monk. If No one minds in the interest of getting you involved quick and easy we can retcon it and just say it was you who wandered through a portal while drunk and landed in Sigil. Really nothing of consequence had happened with that character as or yet. That would save introductions.

If you want a Ranger we could have you be from the Outlands or one of the more wilderness oriented plains. This could be your first trip to Sigil. If you chose the Outlands you could know Leau and that would make joining the party make more sense.

See the first post for guidelines on creation.

Greenmtn

Explorer
I was in a game that he was running. He announced there that he was taking an extended leave from all the PBP on here becuase life just isn't allowing time for it right now. He is ABSOLUTELY welcome back to the game should he find time but until then we can just get you in with your PC in place of his monk.

Fradak

Explorer
(OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape attempt (recruiting)

As he never gave his name IC, I chose something I liked more, if you are ok.

Last edited:

Remove ads