D&D 5E (OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape game

Fradak

Explorer
So, hi everybody.
My character is ready to go.
As I said, I'm new to Planescape but very interested. I'll try to learn from you.

If you don't mind this disturbance in your RP, I prefer the name of Khefren than Ander.
I'll try to catch back asap. For now everything is a little bit weird. Too much unidentified names. But it's part of the character to not understand what's happening.
See you in the IC zone ;)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Just a quick little glimpse to give you an idea of what the crazies you just met look something like.
Lex The Modron: talks strangly and plays an accordion
modron.gif

Ashir - A fire Genasi from the looks of it, seems to have been a sailor of some kind in the past.

Ezra - A human with light hair and a short beard, Everything about you seems to want to like this guy, almost to the point that it's creepy. Seems like the strong silent type as you have yet to hear his speak. (I think we lost the person playing this character, I'm trying to find out if he's coming back or not before having him go in a different direction)

Fradak

Explorer
Thx, I've read the IC from the start to get an idea.
And I get the picture for Leau.

I'll try to not ask stupid question too often :p

Fradak

Explorer
(OOC) Greenmtn's Planescape attempt (recruiting)

Background done in RG.

I tried to explain how a Monk/Egyptian/Bounty Hunter ended in Sigil by a random portal without knowing where he was going.
The lore come from Magic the Gathering but I think it fits well with Planescape.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Go ahead and RP outside the building and entering if you like. I'm headed out for a while. I'll be back with a post of whats going on inside MOnday if I don't get a chance to do it tomorrow before I leave.

Li Shenron

Legend
[MENTION=6855102]Greenmtn[/MENTION] I am interested in joining if you're not too many already.

I usually play spellcasters or rogues, but seeing you're well equipped with those, I'd rather come up with a martial character type.

I will read your settings document and IC thread while waiting for your answer.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sure thing!

We can figure out how to plug you in somehow real quick (Maybe one of the guards in the current scene that wants in on the money?) or we can just hand wave it and say you are there with the group and have been.

We seem to have lost the characters Ashir and Ezra. I'm waiting to hear back from the player that plays Leau. I'll make a post that hopefully will clear things up a bit and get things running smoother.
[MENTION=1465]Li Shenron[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Remove ads