[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
Oh, I didn't know where the "Wizard" came in or what part he played, so I was a bit lost.

So, can anyone inform me of any significant differences between standard 3.5 and Pathfinder, besides class and feat tweaks?
Skills are streamlined (stealth = hide and move silently...)
No skills x 4 on chara creation, but a +3 class-skill bonus for skills on your class list, if you allocate a point in them.
One system for bullrush, trip, grapple...
Spell tweaks

Wizard was a PC then? I somehow had gotten the idea that the Wizard mentioned by WD was an NPC, hence all my confusion.

If not, then I'm not nearly as confused as I thought I was.
Good to hear :)

I'm the new Wizard remeber when they recurited me and you went on reserve? I believe WD wants to start when they group found me.

Also I will do option A, but only if I can see a stat block on a Pathfinder Gelantious Cube :]

And we are short a Rogue and a Cleric

HM
yes, Rogue and Cleric are the missing 'roles' (also known as trapmonkey and healer ;))

No official stat block for the cube yet, but I will make the official changes of the ooze type and grappling available (reduced size bonus for grappling).

Leif

Adventurer
nothing toooo......bad think they said you was chatty lol

post counts came up and i remebered you and Rhun's post war we talked about when I first started in EnWorld

HM

edit Fighters in Pathfinder kick major G cube (hey they don't have @$ do they?)
I never did find that thread, and I'm very curious to see it. Please post a link? I ultimately was forced to surrender in that 'post war,' because Rhun has just become a POSTING MACHINE! I had passed him, almost, for a little while there, and now he is, like, a couple of thousand posts ahead of me again. :erm: Not that it BOTHERS me, or anything.... :eek:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
To me it sounded like they had nothing but love for you ;)

Hey WD should we do some number crunching for Pathfinder or just convert over?

HM

Leif

Adventurer
To me it sounded like they had nothing but love for you ;)

Hey WD should we do some number crunching for Pathfinder or just convert over?

HM
Yeah, Yeah, sure, whatever you say, man. Love is what you call it, huh? In the immortal words of Herb Tarlek, "Ok-fine!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Just add HP or skills (fav class bonus) and calculate your combat modifier... and take a second look at your HD and class features. Or does anyone want to do a complete overhaul?

Theroc

First Post
Well, I could probably start working on my druid shortly then, if we've enough people to start up again, though it sounds like we'll be short a skillmonkey.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Why is it always the skill monkey?? In my day nobody (but me) wanted to be the cleric.

Whose new??/ We could get interested ?? They guys from the new guy thread?

Hey WD could you post in the new guy thread letting them know we needs a skill monkey everyone else has a post in the thread LOL

HM

Leif

Adventurer
WD, wasn't kinem our skill-monkey for this game? What happened to him? You didn't let him leave did you?? We should have all thrown him down and sat on top of him! :D

Remove ads