[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Than I'll remember to stay out of his way. But don't come crying to Brawar when you face another dispacer beast and get all beat up. :p

I do so hope WD follows the random generating a little, for treasure as well as monsters.

HM
Big Ray not skeered! Him PITY the displacer beast that screws around with us!
Ray is now a proud member of the GREAT CLEAVE club! :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL :p they aren't they just learn quicker than most

btw WD are we starting fresh back from the city and ready to go?? If so I will make up a stat block and pick spells then give an IC post to go along with it.

HM

Leif

Adventurer

btw WD are we starting fresh back from the city and ready to go?? If so I will make up a stat block and pick spells then give an IC post to go along with it.

HM
Yeah, do we have any money to spend? :p

(Ray has wet dreams of full plate armor and a tower shield. Well, maybe not the tower shield - would get in the way of his greataxe.)

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
*slaps forehead*

then...

*slaps*

Leif in the back of the head. (Be glad we aren't sitting around a table playing)

HM

Walking Dad

First Post

HM

I'm ready when you are. I will add a small narrative what happens in the town and we will re-start in the next Dungeon.

Please ignore the mystery rolls below.

Fabhal needs to make a DC 12 Fortitude save.

Oh, and the Displacer Beast was no random encounter, but part of the official adventure. The Gelatinous Cube was.

Last edited:

Remove ads