• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Junk Yard Dogs [Sage Edition Imperial Game]

doghead

thotd
Thanks Einan.

Voda, I'll have a look at the character tonight. But from a quick once over, Einan seems to have covered the fundamentals. I'll see if I can come up with any more useful suggestions.

Everyone. IC opener is almost done. Just trying to make sure everyone has enough info to get started.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
ooc - JYD's

Voda There are a number of talent trees (like in d20 Modern) for scoundrels; Fortune, Misfortune (rogue type combat abilities like sneak attack), Slicer (basically a computer hacker), and Spacer (a space pirate type thing). Knack and Lucky shot come from the Fortune talent tree. Knack definitely works to the 'jack of all trades' element. The Slicer talents are probably the most unique.

Toughness would help counter not having a Con bonus.

In the Sage Ed. rules, characters know all skills from their class. So the character would also have Acrobatics, Deception, Stealth at (heroic level)/2 ranks. The skills listed above represent the characters trained skills, for which they have a +5 bonus.

Everyone Apologies. Time keeps disappearing on me, and I ran into a bit of a mental block with the opening post. I have tomorrow off, so I will sit at my computer until it is done. I'm going to try a different approach.

doghead
aka thotd

Voda Vosa

First Post
I see... I'm trying to get the book already, but is kinda expensive. I was told that there was a "conversion" book or something... Just got to find it.

doghead

thotd
Everyone The IC thread is up. Junk Yard Dogs. Have fun.

I'm working on some background information for each character. I'll post it asap.

Voda. If you want to leave a feat, talent or some languages un-selected for now, that would be fine.

doghead
aka thotd

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads