• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC Kingdom of Ashes VI (Welcome to the Springer Dimension)

Xath

Moder-gator
We need that. I most certainly agree.

I could...procure...one if no one cared about silly little legal issues like ownership.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
I could...procure...one if no one cared about silly little legal issues like ownership.
There are some at a former school that are quite easy to.... procure. Apparently they have donated to the alumni technology fund a few times in recent years.

And no I never helped nor actually did it myself.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Alexandria Adventurer's Circle

Personally like this one the best so far. And since DC loves anarchro.'s we would be the AAC :)

But I liked a lot of the other ones too.... lots of good choices.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Personally like this one the best so far. And since DC loves anarchro.'s we would be the AAC :)

But I liked a lot of the other ones too.... lots of good choices.
I think I like "league" (the AAL) the best of the "Alexandria Adventurer's ______" set. But I'm willing to go with another variation (like circle) if that's the consensus we reach. :)

The_Universe

First Post
I gmailed this, but I'll put it here, as well - Make sure that you are leveled up to 16 BEFORE we get together to play (which is still sunday, yes?). I'm hungry for action!

The_Universe said:
I think I like "league" (the AAL) the best of the "Alexandria Adventurer's ______" set. But I'm willing to go with another variation (like circle) if that's the consensus we reach. :)
I like "League" as well. So, Alexandria Adventurers League or the Adventurers League or the Northeastern Adventurers League (to go by region)...

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Just wanted to say sunday was fun- and I liked the change up with individual fights. It made for a cool change! :)
Glad you enjoyed it - I'm trying to focus the last bit of the campaign on more "setpiece" battles (big, coordinated, dramatic things) rather than on the dungeon-ish things we've been doing recently.

The_Universe

First Post
Experience

As of so far, you've earned 2600 XP (each) for the Battle of Caer Albion. Please add it to your sheets. For obvious reasons, you have not accumulated any treasure.

Can someone let me know what that brings the individual totals up to?

Thanks!

On another note, I am still trying to find out from Morrus how to get our new forum up and running. As soon as I do, we'll move stuff over there. :)

Remove ads