• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

doghead

thotd
Merry Christmas everyone.

I hope that you have all had a great time, exercised moderation where appropriate and managed to find a moment somewhere during the madness to contemplate the true meaning of Christmas.

I should have time to get an IC response up tomorrow night.

Until then, enjoy sensibly.

thotd

Axel

First Post
Sounds good...no rush on my part.

Never understood why this drink in moderation is proposed around Christmas. My family is large and full of self-centred racists. I spend most of the year avoiding them (for the most part). The one day they're all together and can't be avoided is the one day I need to drink heavily! :)

doghead

thotd
So has anyone else been getting 502 Bad Gateway error messages. I had a couple of hours set aside last night but couldn't get to the site.

*sigh*

Seems to be working tonight. Stay tuned ....

thotd

Axel

First Post
Don't you love it when technology conspires against you? In seriousness, I write posts in Notepad in this circumstances. Then format later

doghead

thotd
Don't you love it when technology conspires against you? In seriousness, I write posts in Notepad in this circumstances. Then format later

So do I usually. But I couldn't access the site to re-back over the thread to see what had been written previously. Which kind of left me stuck.

However, all done now. For better or worse.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am getting pop up mania here today and last several days. It puts a 2 to 3 second lag between things and seriously aggravating banners and redirrects. I am going to post this in the meta thread in a short bit. It has been like this the last several days, except Saturday when I had the same gateway error.

doghead

thotd
Saturday was about the time I was getting the same problem.

I use Mac/Safari combo, which seems to be fairly resistant to pop-ups. I haven't seen any on this site. Not that that is of much help to you. Hopefully they have some more useful advise in meta.

ps. I got this message when I tried to follow the IC cyote roll link:

Who are you? doghead
What are you doing here? Checking something
There's nothing you want to see here! Obviously not

Error 404:
The reqested URL: 'http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/%5bURL=%22http:/www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=47176', does not exist.

I don't require you to link to rolls, I was just trying to check which was the Reflex save, and which was the Willpower save. I think the Reflex is the +5, the Will +8.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I don't require you to link to rolls, I was just trying to check which was the Reflex save, and which was the Willpower save. I think the Reflex is the +5, the Will +8.

thotd

I know you don't require links, but I couldn't get a roll result even!

And you have the rolls correct: Reflex is the +5, the Will +8.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads