• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

doghead

thotd
Hola Fangor. Good to have you back.

Just a quick note, I am going to be travelling tomorrow, and the next few days are likely to be a little busy. Please bear with me if there is a bit of a delay.

Cheers

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
By football I guess that you are talking about American Football or Gridiron? Because there is only one game of football, and it is played with a round ball and your feet.

thotd

I meant the round ball that gets kicked around, actually.

Scott DeWar

I haven't seen Fangor/Eban for a couple of weeks now, and only one IC post so far. If we don't see anything prior to the party heading though the door (assuming that they do), then I will have Eban exit stage right temporarily.

Are you still with us @Fangor the Fierce ? If so, let us know.

thotd
It looks like you are trying to hold a seance. Hey, it worked!

Scott DeWar

Hey boss, what did a 23 knowledge: netherworld check give on new information.

Also to all, I don't think running into the netherworld unprepared and ill equipped is a very bad idea. Scratch that, its a very very bad and utterly crazy idea.

just sayin'.

Axel

First Post
You learn that the netherworld is creepy and strange? :)

Also, agree on preparation (prior planning prevents piss poor performance etc etc). Still, it's only a few minutes walk. We'll be fine. :)

Axel

First Post
Having just DM'd a TPK (accidentally!) I do agree that it is normally more poor decision making on the player's part than anything else. Still, luck plays into it too.

ghostcat

First Post
That's the point of roleplaying rather than rollplaying. Situations sometime dictate that you take actions under less than optimum conditions.

doghead

thotd
huh. famous last words, right before the TPK.

I've never had a TPK. Humm ...

[sblock=Scott]Hey boss, what did a 23 knowledge: netherworld check give on new information.

Umm. Ok I have nothing. Seriously. So what I will do is allow you to keep the result as 'beeanie'. Either you can call it in for a specific question while in the Netherworld, or I will give you information if an appropriate opportunity comes up.

You can have the first DC check in the IC thread for free (you still get to keep your beeanie).[/sblock]

Remove ads