OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

G

Guest 11456

[D][/D]
All the characters have now been introduced into the new IC thread. Its all yours.

Rathan, Isida Kep'Tukari and Tailspinner - Once you have incorporated a description of how your characters came to be in the Baron's employ in their Background, I will get you to add your character to the RG thread.

thotd

Incorporated!

doghead

thotd
I have re-built the Campaign Manager. Or more specifically, I have re-built the campaign wiki. I think, if everything was working correctly, the wiki start page should appear front and centre on the main page. But somewhere along the line the the wiki appears to have disassociated itself from the Campaign Group. So it is now reached via the "Links" box in the sidebar.

You should be able to reach it through my profile page.

I am not quite sure what is allowed in terms of group members editing pages, or even created their own. It is not the most intuitive setup. However, the idea is that it is there for everyone.

thotd

doghead

thotd
It is taking me forever to write up the IC thread posts at the moment. I feel like my thoughts are swimming in molasses.

Anyway, a new IC post is up (finally). Have fun.

ghostcat, no more coloured text please.

Cheers

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It is taking me forever to write up the IC thread posts at the moment. I feel like my thoughts are swimming in molasses.

Anyway, a new IC post is up (finally). Have fun.

ghostcat, no more colored text please.

Cheers

thotd
its ok. My mental capacity is still not up to par as it was 2 years ago before the major medical maleficence happened. you go at your own pace.

Remove ads