• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

doghead

thotd
If it makes you feel any better, my ability to rp is in inverse proportion to the amount of cricket on the telly :)

Its a wonder we have seen anything of you at all with the Ashes on at the moment. Have you managed to get yourself to the WACA for any of the third test?

thotd

Axel

First Post
Disappointingly no. First time in about 20 years I haven't gone. Between my son's birthday on the weekend and sustained working weeks of 70+ hours since September I have neither the time nor the energy.

Good series though! Brings back memories of 1988 :)

Axel

First Post
True! Though, I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here we have two wonderful inventions called the radio and the internet. Sometimes they even go together! :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
True! Though, I don't know about your neck of the woods, but here we have two wonderful inventions called the radio and the internet. Sometimes they even go together! :)

I am in America where every one uses the 'net for everything except for work! My brother is a general manager of a small firm that recently upgraded their firewall. Well, this firewall shuts out facebook, nicknamed wastebook, and they saw a 17 % increase in production!

So, having said that, enjoy your cricket and football game while you can!

Axel

First Post
That's the beauty of modern smart phones - nobody can stop you from getting whatever internet "stuff" you might want when you want it. Except maybe the telco...

doghead

thotd
too bad they wont ley you watch that at work. that and football.

By football I guess that you are talking about American Football or Gridiron? Because there is only one game of football, and it is played with a round ball and your feet.

The Bengals 9 and 5 and divisional leaders, who would have thought it? They didn't looks so hot against the Steelers however. Never really been a fan of the Broncos, but good to see Manning showing the youngsters how it is done, however.

thotd

Axel

First Post
American football is the only version that doesn't really use the feet. All the other codes (rugby, afl, Gaelic etc) all need quite a bit of kicking

doghead

thotd
I haven't seen Fangor/Eban for a couple of weeks now, and only one IC post so far. If we don't see anything prior to the party heading though the door (assuming that they do), then I will have Eban exit stage right temporarily.

Are you still with us [MENTION=17100]Fangor the Fierce[/MENTION]? If so, let us know.

thotd

Remove ads