• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I've never had a TPK. Humm ...
Well let's not start now.

[sblock=Scott]Hey boss, what did a 23 knowledge: netherworld check give on new information.

Umm. Ok I have nothing. Seriously. So what I will do is allow you to keep the result as 'beeanie'. Either you can call it in for a specific question while in the Netherworld, or I will give you information if an appropriate opportunity comes up.

You can have the first DC check in the IC thread for free (you still get to keep your beeanie).[/sblock]
understood

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Yeah, this will be interesting, but according to the wounded Steward, bleeding and torn up, and the person they are needing to talk to is beyond the door, there wasn't much 'planning' that Eban could discern. Then again, he's at a slight advantage with being able to conjure up a weapon if needed. Who all is 'weaponless' right now?

Axel

First Post
I think most people brought their full kit, in that way that adventurer's over the world take pleasure in lugging 200 lbs of gear to the pub...

Bayar brought weapons but no armour or shield. Or anything else other than small personal items and a handful of coins.

Fun times!

ghostcat

First Post
I think most people brought their full kit, in that way that adventurer's over the world take pleasure in lugging 200 lbs of gear to the pub...

Bayar brought weapons but no armour or shield. Or anything else other than small personal items and a handful of coins.

Fun times!

That's not pleasure; it paranoia.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Protocols smotocols. ;)

It's just a pity that battle-scarred armor isn't quite appropriate for letter-delivering, cause I think I'm gonna miss that here in about ten seconds.

doghead

thotd
Usually you have to pry adventures out of their armour and away from their gear with a crowbar. Of course, there is no way the PC's would have been let into Herr Borne's house geared for war. And a group of individuals loitering around the front door dressed as raiders would have attracted ... attention.

Will there be consequences? Maybe. Would there have been if the PC's had returned to the Baron's residence to collect their gear? Sure.

Credit to you for playing to the spirit of the game, not the meta-game. it is a pleasure gaming with you.

thotd

Axel

First Post
I'll admit the thought crossed my mind. Then I thought how frustrated an actual person would be to waste over an hour backtracking, to put on heavy and uncomfortable metal plate. To go for a few minutes walk and back again. After a day of forced inactivity for a 19 year old. Not a chance!

So here we are. At least Bayar isn't being shot at this time. Yet...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads