[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, I e-mailed Brother Shatterstone his wish list items, so he already has his.

So, here are the items for Ralam. linnorm, you didn't give me a wish list, so I went by ear. I can re-roll the cosmic dice if there's nothing in this list that you want. Oh, and could you change the fact that Ralam's a Rouge 5 to a Rogue 5? Thanks.

Ralam's Items

Upgrade your ring of protection to +3 (16,000gp).

Never Eyes - ring of invisibility, 20,000gp.

Necklace of the Cat - (From Materia Magica) This choaker is made from soft leather and is bound with a cat's eye agate in the center. The owner of this necklace gains a +2 enhancement bonus to Dexterity, and gains a +5 bonus to Move Silently, Hide, and Balance checks. He also gains the Lightning Reflexes feat. The magic of the necklace is irrevocably lost if the wearer ever deliberately injures a feline that is not attempting to cause him harm. 7,500gp

Potion of Sneaking - 150gp

2 Potions of spider climb - 100gp.

115gp, 40sp, 8cp left over.

Able's Items
I didn't have a wish list for Able either, so I'm going by guess and by golly. You can ask for a cosmic re-roll if there's nothing on here that you want.

Add seeking quality to Father's Love, 14,000gp (Magic of Faerun, essentially negates concealment).

Spider Fang, 11,782gp (From Magic of Faerun).

Cold Embrace, as ring of elemental (cold) resistance, minor, 16,000gp.

Father's Shield, as stone of alarm, 1,000gp.

Eyes of the Eagle, 1,000gp.

218gp left over.

Aekir's Items
I also didn't get a wish list for Aekir, so you may have a cosmic re-roll if you don't like anything.

Life Song - +1 soul burner (4 soul limit) dagger. This dagger's gleaming surface occasionally seems to reflect tortured faces. 18,302gp.

Corroder's Touch - vile weapon ring, works for hands, 20,000gp.

slippers of spider climbing - 2,000gp

dust of disappearance - 3,500gp

198gp left over

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
oh yeah if we have enough for a group fund we might want to start one with the goal in mind of having enough for a staff of cure light wound.

linnorm, I don’t know what you should play. Basically play what ever you feel like and not what you think the group needs... :) I thank we can all agree that we would rather have a party with a hole, then a party with no hole, and have one of the players fail to post cause they does not like their charatcer… (Not saying you would or will. :) ) Well it does need to be evil. :cool:

linnorm

Explorer
Ray: Wishlist items added. The list you came up with is pretty close to what I would have put down anyway.

Bro: I'm not unhappy with the character, just pointing out the abundance of similar characters. I'm used to playing with a more balanced group (character-wise anyway :p ). My only problem per se, is that I can't seem to make him truely vile while still staying true to my original concept.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
linnorm said:
Bro: I'm not unhappy with the character, just pointing out the abundance of similar characters.
I see that and at the same time I see that we are not. I might be a warrior but your warrior and mine differ greatly and so does Rybear. :)

linnorm said:
I'm used to playing with a more balanced group (character-wise anyway :p ).
I really see a balanced group... Then again I play completely online and most people play what they really want to without giving much thought to what would balance the group.

linnorm said:
My only problem per se, is that I can't seem to make him truely vile while still staying true to my original concept.
Seems vile enough for me... Then again I would be curious if you think my character is vile?

If Ray doesn't mind the off topic question: Where in MO are you? I'm from Kansas City, MO originally. :)

linnorm

Explorer
Ray Silver said:
What? A devil-worshipping assassin isn't vile enough for you? ;)

Na, that's just really evil. Vile requires a certain je ne sais quoi. :)

Bro: It's hard to say for sure, (see above) but I do think she could very easily be vile if you play her that way. *shrug* Whether everyone else's characters are vile or "merely" really evil ( or just "plain" evil) doesn't concern me too much. I just wanted a vile character for the campaign. If noone is bothered by the lack of spellcasters or "vileness" then I won't worry about it any more.

OT: I just moved to Grandview from Belton.

Remove ads