[OOC] Of Vile Darkness - Full

Rybaer

First Post
Ray Silver said:
*Smiles and nods*

Just as note, we have a freaky bunch of characters so far...

Really freaky.

:eek:

...and not a true spellcaster to be seen...

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

But yeah, this is a scary and disturbing bunch.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rybaer said:

Ugh... Hope everyone has good saving throws.

Rybaer said:
Indeed: D I'm kind of surprised I got no comments on my half-nymph and her “religiousphilia”... Oh well. :)

Just a quick update, my want list has been submitted for consideration. :)

linnorm

Explorer
Rybaer said:

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Hmm, maybe I should change that. The assassin/spy/rouge thing has already been done in this group anyway. Any suggestions on classes?

Well, my idea of a backup character was a Telepath (that is, if Ray Silver allowed the Psi HB). 6th level power of choice would be Mind Switch, and body swapping would be the character's forte within the black butterfly. Secondary 6th level power might be Mass Suggestion, to get out of tight corners, Mind Tailor, Memory Wipe to get rid of witnesses or add witnesses, and Fatal Attraction as the perfect assassination power. Let's not forget Fate Linking yourself to little children or similar when up against do-gooders. :D

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sollir, in making your back-up character, I am taking full advantage of the variant rules presented in If Thoughts Could Kill and Mindscapes (Malhavoc Press), as well as material in The Mind's Eye on the WotC website. If you don't have the first two books... shame on you! ;)

Remove ads